Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Turkey, potatoes, green beans, OH MY!!!

Thanksgiving at the Byron's house

My cousin's; Heather, James, and Will hosted Thanksgiving this year (technically it was last year since I'm just now posting this in 2011, but you know what I meant) and it was great.  All the food was delicious, the atmosphere was relaxed with a hint of crazy (with 6 kids running around, that's expected), and let's face it - I was happy to not have to do all the cleaning and prep work myself!!

Here are a few pictures from the Tryptophan-filled holiday...man that Turkey sure is tasty.

Here are the six I was referring to above...Tyler, Isabelle, Dallas, Will, Jonny, and Ella

Take #2 (more like take 16, but I'm not going to show you all of the attempts!)

Watching the football game, Michael, Dallas, Jonny, myself, Ella, Mary (my mom)

My drooly-red-cheeked-little man and myself:)

Another shot of the sensational six!!

Dallas and Ella checking out the fish, with Heidi and I

Everybody gathered around the table(s), minus Heather, the cook/host/photographer/party planner.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment