Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Swoon worthy #1

I'm starting a new series called "swoon worthy", if you didn't already assume that from the title of this post. This series will include items I'm currently loving and wanting!  I see a lot of great items but most of the time I don't pull the trigger and buy them for myself.  I like to shop, that's no secret to anyone who knows me, but I don't usually just go out and buy things for myself, especially the more expensive items.  I will easily pick up things for the boys and sometimes my husband, but the things I like take a backseat.  So without further ado, here's what I'm swooning over currently!

1.  Nike Fuel Band: I have been wanting one of these for a while now.  I think they are pretty neat gadgets for a non-techy chic like me:)

2.  Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnet:  I have always thought this would be super helpful and they are now on sale!!

3.  Michael Kors Watch: I have been slowing adding bits of MK to my closet here and there and I think it's about time I add this gem!!  Pun intended.

4.  Swim Cover Up: We may or may not have some warm weather vacations in the works and this would have to be in my suitcase for sure!  I first read about it here...I may need that hat too!

5.  Chalk Markers: A friend on mine used these for signs at her daughter's birthday party recently and I thought it was a great way to be crafty with chalk without that messy dust!!  She's super creative so I'm sure my signs wouldn't look half as great as hers but I can try, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment