Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Fun #1

I feel like the summer is flying by and although we are having had a blast, it's going fast and I don't want to forget these little family outings.  So, I'm documenting our fun here!  Last week we visited a place called Oakridge Farms in Neenah, WI and we had a great time.  I've had it in the back of my head that I wanted to go to a pick-your-own-something farm and this was the perfect day.  It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cool. I was so surprised that my picky eater ate half a carton of raspberries between the picking and the ride home.  Enjoy the pictures!

He was TOTALLY into the picking!

Dad showing Liam how it's done


Dallas stealing a berry


My boys!




Trying to get artsy. Is it working? 



Dad and Liam are done but...

Dallas is still going strong.


Such a little boy in a great big world

Paying for the raspberries

Our goodies (they didn't have pick your own strawberries, but I had to buy some).

Berry face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment