A few things to note:
1. Most of these recipes are either from Pinterest (more specifically from this board) or meals I have tried before and liked, so they became my go-to meals.
2. Yes, we eat a lot of chicken, but I usually make it differently so we aren't tired of it. It's healthy and we almost always have some on hand, so it's easy for me.
3. Just like other meal plans I have done, I don't hold myself to this menu. If we skip a day or I don't feel like cooking, I circle that day and move on to a different one. Also, weather in Wisconsin is hit or miss these days, so if I have a grilling recipe and the weather doesn't cooperate that day, I have no choice but to go to something else. I'll usually pick a fast meal that day like breakfast for dinner or spaghetti.
4. Which brings me to my next point. Breakfast for dinner has become a fast favorite for my boys. I don't put exactly what I'll make for that day because we always have an abundance of breakfast choices on hand. So, it could be eggs, bacon and toast, french toast, omelets, waffles, pancakes, etc. I will make a quick choice that day and cook it up.
5. If you choose to make any of these recipes, please share in the comments what you thought and what changes you may make! Also, share your favorite meals below, I'm always looking for new ideas.